Hey guys. SuperCoach Guns bringing you this preview of Eels v Storm with all the buy, hold, sell, and captaincy options in this game!
You can find us on Twitter with the username @SupercoachGuns or on Instagram with the username @nrl.supercoach.guns!
PARRAMATTA EELS VS MELBOURNE STORM
The Storm looked sensational on Thursday night with Ryan Papenhuyzen carving the Rabbitohs up.
On the flip side, the Eels looked soft in the first half and if they don’t clean up their act, we could see a similar score for Ryan Papenhuyzen!
• Brandon Smith underwhelmed at HOK in round 1 but don’t panic, as the Rabbitohs are a top-shelf side. The Eels, however, are not and their defence left a great deal to be desired.
This means we could see a dash over the line from dummy-half or even a simple setup for NAS or Welch to score.
• Ryan Papenhuyzen was sensational on Thursday night, that goal kicking makes him a must own!
Verdict: Buy and VC
• Cameron Munster had an amazing first half but a very quiet second half. He’s a gun and he scored well so don’t sell if you own but wouldn’t be rushing him into your side
• Reed Mahoney was dynamic but won’t be that good very often. Certainly won’t be that good against the Storm.
• Blake Ferguson had a great base and attacking upside like the Fergo of 2018! Definitely, one to consider as he’s a fallen gun!
• Ryan Matterson had a shocker in NRL terms but in SuperCoach churned out 54 points. Still could be revised to ~60 pts. He’s generally very good against the storm as he makes heaps of tackles and hopefully that trend continues!
Verdict: Hold and VC option
Tip: Storm by 4 pts, Matterson to top score